December 2, 2009

Blog: COCOROSA


This week we had a visit from Chantal, she has a personal fashion/style blog called Cocorosa. Check her out in the Kill City drapey leather jacket in front of the store on Franklin Street!



This leather has been very well received and is nearly sold out. We have only 1/ small left (as of 2:00 this afternoon) in this killer stone grey color. This piece can not be restocked, it has sold out everywhere. Call the shop [718 349 0203] ASAP to order.
SOLD OUT

Front


Detail


Back

4 comments:

micol zanzuri said...

i whant this jacket!!!!!
mikyandstyle@gmail.com
if you stil have it please contact me

thistlepearl said...

HOW MUCH i want melkho.d@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my, is the jacket still available? Do email me. Would appreciatte it so much! :)

nur.azalea@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

I want one too =)
Please contact me if there are any left
jennifer@loveandrespect.se
Thanks =)
/Jen